Khamis, 2 Jun 2011

just try try....

yesterday just meet my SV...

need to fabricate that rig....

need to start preliminary study...

need to search more jurnal and jurnal...

need to search surface modification technique...

need to call SV-mate to get the materials to start everything...

ohh...everything is need...

ekceli more need is coming...later aar stori

counting for research defend to faculty board members...should be next sem...ohh getting nebes and nebes....

defend project or else.....dont want to think other(s)...ohh la la la

SV on leave start today till next week, then continue with her biziess day for meeting n meeting....hear hear that she will be nominate for senate members...that my Co-SV nyer work la kan..ohhhhh one more noo...coz later later more biziess aar this women....ohh la la la

suddenly very the poyos speaking...just try try one laa, very the broken okey...ohh must prepare for that defend laaa....

now my lappy time shows lunch time, but i already ngap my branch @ 10.30am this morning...oh ho, idea idea...can get one piece of secret recipe cake laa this evening...start to count my calories taken starting yesterday jer...huhuhu...now looking for aerobic classes nearby...anyone knows...tell me yeah....

k aar...need to continue my work...what that?...la la la

till then...

Demi suatu masa...poor english laa aziana

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan