Jumaat, 13 April 2012

Cancel & Pospone

it's happen wed nite...after earthquake 8.9 SR at Acheh, then there is a tsunami warning around northen region at peninsular Malaysia....

My husben was one of the victim..if i can say so....

he was on their way to penang epot to catch their flite at 10.30pm...

me myself dont know bout the earthquake until around 7.00pm when my sis turn on the tv for Nuha segmen..Zikir channel oasis..

he texted me around 7pm, just arrive rnr Gurun..half way already...then around 8pm my phone riging with familiar tone....him....dup dap dup dap...coz, he usually dont kol me until he success check in...

1st sentence..."rasenya abg takleh blk mlm ni"......*&*%&^$%....blank

after so many kol from people around him, advice so many thing...send info bout that warning, then finally he make a decision to cancel his journey back to us....so sad (for me)...

so....my husben journey back here was CANCELLED

then...effect from tht, Our journey back home to northen region also POSPONED...kalo tak dah tentu skrg ni sy atas highway plus...

so, inilah cerita saya...masih di sini...di utm ni...mood pun tak berapa stabil lg...

semalam, neither me or him kol or sms...just need time to settle down our sadness....uhuuu..

so...semoga plan kami selepas ini dipermudahkan olehNya

Demi suatu masa...harapan di masa depan

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan